What is YardSAP?
The Hudson Youth Substance Abuse Prevention (YSAP) Coalition will be hosting a Yard Sale on September 15th, 2018. All proceeds generated from the yard sale will be used by the coalition to support local programs that aim to prevent underage alcohol, marijuana, tobacco, opioid and other drug use.
In the last few years, YSAP has...
- Facilitated the "Hidden in Plain Sight" exhibit aimed at helping parents identifying signs of substance misuse among youth.
- Produced informational materials like brochures and pamphlets.
- Hosted narcan (naloxone) trainings
- Sponsored educational community events around the disease of addiction.
- Much more!
Funds generated by the yard sale will be used to support similar efforts, including the creation of a comprehensive resource guide for substance abuse prevention, treatment, and recovery services in the Central MetroWest region. For more information about YSAP, click here!
When and where is it?
The YSAP Yard Sale will be held on September 15th, 2018 in the Hudson Boys and Girls Club parking lot from 9:00am - 1:00pm. We are still looking for volunteers to staff the sale. If you are interested, please click the button below and use the subject line "Yard Sale Volunteering".
What can I donate?
Hudson YSAP is currently seeking donations of
- Clothing. New or used, but should be in good shape (no holes or unintentional tears).
- Electronics, preferably in working condition
- DVDs, Blueray movies
- Other Knick-Knacks.
Due to limited storage that we will be sharing with the Boys and Girls Club, we will be able to begin accepting donations on September 4th (the Tuesday after Labor Day). We'd strongly prefer all donations to arrive by Friday, September 14th so that volunteers can have ample time to organize and price everything.
If you are interested in donating, please click the link below to send an email to YSAP and use the subject line "Donation".